Nickelodeon All Star Brawl: from favorite childhood cartoon to fighter video game!
Our favorite childhood group Nickelodeon has launched its much-awaited platformer fighter video game; Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl.
The game lets you pin your all-time favorite childhood cartoon characters against each other to see who is more powerful and worthy. The game follows the same approach and pattern earlier adopted by the hugely popular game Smash Bros.
Just put Nickelodeon characters in place of Nintendo characters and voila, you are good to go.
The game was announced back in July and was termed as Smash Bros killer. And why not, it has all the potential to be, just imagine stabbing SpongeBob Square Pants with TMNT’s Leonardo’s Katana. It is the characters that make this game all the fun and exciting.
Imagine pinning Patrick the star against Catdog, or Ren Hoek against Oblina.
The confirmed roster of the game is fantastic. Moreover, two mystery DLC fighters are coming this week. Who knows in the coming months we get to play as Garfield too. Let’s have a look at the characters list:
- Aang (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- April O’Neil (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- CatDog (CatDog)
- Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)
- Helga (Hey Arnold!)
- Korra (The Legend of Korra)
- Leonardo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)
- Lucy Loud (The Loud House)
- Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Nigel Thornberry (The Wild Thornberrys)
- Oblina (Aahh!! Real Monsters)
- Patrick Star (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Powdered Toast Man (Ren & Stimpy)
- Ren Höek (Ren & Stimpy)
- Reptar (Rugrats)
- Sandy Cheeks (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Stimpy J. Cat (Ren & Stimpy)
- Zim (Invader Zim)
There are five confirmed stages in the game yet with three of them from SpongeBob Square Pants.
Flying Dutchman’s Ship, Glove World, and Jellyfish Fields. The other two are The Technodrome (TMNT) and The Loud House.
The game is available from today on the next-gen consoles as well PS4 and Xbox One. It is also available on Nintendo Switch and PC.