ESL And Corona Virus
ESL; #IEM Katowice 2020, David Neichel responded on my question ‘what to expect for esports events in the near future’
– From “Getting kicked out of your student appartment” to getting acquired by Ubisoft. Daniel Stammler tells about it.
– Gaming in Israel is hot. A conference you should visit is GameISconf.com to get to know the gaming people of Israel. Guy Ben-Dov tells me all about it.
– Meet&Greet Events online during (delayed) GDC; Dirk Schmitt, Fedor van Herpen and Jay Powell are organizing events. Reach out to them to find out more.
– #IEM Katowice 2020, David Neichel responded on my question ‘what to expect for esports events in the near future’
– Esports; Cris Reed and Chris Smith I mentioned as people to watch when you want to learn more about esports. Both have online video-casts on Linkedin. Super interesting to watch and follow.
– What is a Game Consultant? Jay Powell did answer me some questions. You can notice that he has been around, 20+ years, in this gaming business. (Game Consultant Jay Powell)
Companies to watch;
– Itamar Benedy of Anzu.io
– Carry1st.com of Cordel Coker
Reinout is a games investor and strategic business consultant specializing in the games industry. Reinout established his credentials through his own successful investments, start-ups, consulting and (advisory) board positions that led through time to strong bonds with key stakeholders in this fast paced industry. He is known for his outstanding results in the gaming industry. He has worked with many game studios around the globe and is therefore well known in the international gaming industry. This game podcasts is for the gaming industry.
With over 20+ years of experience, well known publishers, AAA+ game developers, serial gaming entrepreneurs and management teams of gaming corporations consult him on matters that behold financial, technical, operational, strategic and commercial.
I am observing and overseeing several boards of gaming companies. My trademark is to listen, strategize and give feedback to the stakeholders involved. I also represent management/founders towards shareholders and vice versa.