Introduction Podcast Game Consultant;
Every week Reinout is hosting a games podcast for listeners that are interested in the world of games. Topics like game development, marketing, raising funding, mergers & acquisitions, social media, streaming, esports and so much more. This gaming podcast is for the gaming industry and people that are interested in the games space like investors, services providers and schools/universities/students to get a sense of what’s out there in the game industry. Tune in every week for the game podcast of Reinout; PodcastGameConsultant.com.
Highlights of this episode in this games podcast;
Corona Virus and Games Industry – In this episode 14 I am asking a few questions besides my take on what might happen in the games industry! I am inviting you to come and brainstorm. Let other people know, that I am trying to get something going here, where we, as a gaming industry, compare notes/thoughts/ideas. What can we expect from ourselves, the consumer and more. Check the question below about the corona virus and games industry and give me your input in the comments.
1. Are we going to see more revenues in second part of 2020;
2. Or will this decline when people have to get back at work;
3. Will the consumer get fincialy hit by the Corona Virus and will this have an effect on gaming revenues;
4. Big esports companies are seeing digital revenues going up, but event and merchandise revenues going down;
5. Were these esports companies more dependable on offline revenues then online revenues?
6. If we all think people will have less to spend then the following questions;
6.1; Are you launching massively all together in second half year 2020
6.2; Are the CPI’s going to be too high then
6.3; Are the lifetime revenues being surpressed by financial difficulties of the gaming audience
6.4; Will people stick to their old love instead of trying another game
7. Just a thoughts; end of 2020 entrance tickets for esports events will be too expensive!
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/gameconsultant/message